|Size (L x W x H)||26 cm x 15 cm x 26 cm|
Malaysia Not Applicable
- Low and stable design with special grid cover to prevent knock-overs and digging
- For use with the Catit Cat Grass Kit
- Cat Grass stimulates a cat’s digestion and helps prevent hairball build-up
- Healthy alternative to houseplants, which are often toxic
- Made of BPA-Free Materials
Grass is a source of fiber, which stimulate a cat's digestion and helps prevent hairball buildups. Catit 2.0 Grass planter is improved design with special grid cover to prevent knock-overs and digging.
Unlike other pots, the Catit Senses 2.0 Grass Planter is difficult to knock over due to its low and stable design.
Improved design for better results
The new and improved Grass Planter features a deeper bowl that is capable of holding the perfect amount of vermiculite. It also features added drainage holes to help prevent overwatering.
The Catit Grass Kit contains vermiculite instead of soil. Unlike potting soil, vermiculite is a tidy resource to work with. Keep your hands clean while guaranteeing the best care for your cat.
Combine with other Senses 2.0 products
Catit Senses 2.0 products were specifically designed to be mixed and matched, so you can create a new set of toys and change your cat’s play environment frequently to keep them interested.
How to plant the seeds?
- Fill the grass planter base with water and allow the seeds to soak overnight.
- Rinse and pour the seeds out and let dry for few hours.
- Keep the seeds moist with a wet paper towel until the seeds have sprouted.
- Add the vermiculite to the bowl and spread the sprouted seeds evenly on it.
- Add the grid cover once the grass starts growing.
- Water every so often. After few days, the grass is ready.
1 X Catit Senses 2.0 Grass Planter