|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 10 cm x 30 cm|
Malaysia Not Applicable
- Come with hard and soft design
- Reduce plaque and tartar build up
- One of the best dental care device
As your dog begins chewing, the knuckles at either end of the bone will fray. These nylon fibres gently massage gums and wear away plaque and tartar deposits. It's as easy as that. Certainly a lot simpler than trying to clean your dog's teeth with a brush.
- Nylon chew bone is a dental care device for your dogs.
- Regular chewing on this bone will assist in breaking down plaque and tartar deposits and reduce the incidence of gum disease.
- This orthodontic aid also helps to exercise teeth/gums.
- Nylon chew bone lasts a lot longer than conventional dog chews as it is manufactured from high quality thermoplastic.
- Use nylon chew bone as a "Throw and Retrieve" training aid and have some fun while cleaning your dog's teeth at the same time.
- Do not throw the bone into the air for your dog to catch. The sudden high impact could cause tooth damage.
- When both knuckles are ground down, the bone should be replaced.
1 x Nylon Chew Bone Medium Breeds